Differences between Navigator 2.0 and 3.0
In Navigator 3.0, LiveConnect is the "glue" that connects
following new features:
- The JavaPackage object represents a Java package.
- The JavaClass object represents a Java class.
- The JavaObject object represents a Java object.
- The JavaArray object represents an array in Java.
- The JavaMethod object represents a Java method.
- The getClass() method returns the
JavaClass object for any given JavaObject object.
- The Java class
- The applets array of the Document object
is an array of JavaObject objects that represent the applets
embedded in the document.
- The embeds array of the Document object
is an array of JavaObject objects that represent the embedded
Navigator plug-ins that display those objects.
these new objects, functions, and arrays.